Ensign Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBAD) is a leader in energetic system solutions offered to aerospace and defense customers for a wide array of applications. EBAD products and capabilities set the U.S. standard and are highly sought after in the international community.
EBAD seeks three (3) 1st shift positions for an hourly Assembly Pack Operator in the PBX process area in its Graham, Kentucky facility.
- Works to detailed procedures in an ISO 9000 environment
- Operates equipment in a safe and most efficient manner
- Maintains accurate process documentation
- Maintains a clean and orderly process area
- Operates equipment and promptly notifies supervision of abnormal conditions
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
- Sixty (60) days of energetic manufacturing experience
- Ability to comply with verbal and written communication
- Ability to train others in certain products, processes and jobs
- Operate pieces of equipment with minimal user interfaces
- Maintains attention to detail at all times
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others in both written and oral fashion
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Ensign Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.