Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBA&D) is a leader in energetic system solutions offered to aerospace and defense customers for a wide array of applications. EBA&D products & capabilities set the U.S.standard and are highly sought after in the international community.
EBA&D seeks a skilled individual for the position Facilities Maintenance Electrician, reporting to the Facilities Engineering Manager. This position is located in Simsbury, CT.
- Work will involve machine installation, repairs and overhaul along with preventative and reactive maintenance.This will include but not limited to general overall EBA&D facility and electrical support (trouble shooting electrical components, upgrades, and building electrical panels).
- Work in close coordination with all supervisors and facility users to determine special needs. Shall respond to facility needs in a timely, responsible, and flexible manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and maintaining a safe working environment.
- This individual must be a licensed electrician (E-1 or E-2).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to read, write, understand, and work from electrical schematic diagrams including basic to complicated mechanical drawings.
- The job requires a clean driving record, the use of a forklift, pallet jack, miscellaneous power equipment and hand tools.
- Electrical, Mechanical, and Maintenance with a proven track record of increasing responsibilities and expertise to be fully qualified for this.
Candidates must have the ability to work independently and safely. Strong problem solving and communication skills are preferred. Experience working in a manufacturing production environment is preferred.
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/ Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.