Ensign Bickford is a leader in energetic system solutions offered to aerospace and defense customers for a wide array of applications. EBAD products and capabilities set the U.S. standard and are highly sought after in the international community.
EBAD seeks a Production Planner position for its Graham, KY location.
- Works with the Master Scheduler, Product Engineers, Value Stream Leaders and Procurement to ensure OTD to the customer
- Ensures timely availability of production materials, including expediting of materials with the Buyer/Planner and Receiving Inspection to meet contract requirements.
- Interfaces with other departments regarding scheduling, inventory requirements and status of materials.
- Coordinate with Master Scheduler on timely update and release of shop orders to the floor.
- Generate and ensure timely release of Build Books to the floor, including support of manufacturing stencils and labels
- Attend PRR's and SQRR's and ensure timely follow through by Team Participants on Action Items.
- Evaluates current practices and implements continuous improvement activities where practical. Use lean tools to improve business processes.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Two (2) years related experience in Logistics and Materials Management preferred
- Must be able to meet all ITAR and BATFE background requirements
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to communicate with others effectively in both written and verbal fashion
- Strong computer and knowledge of MRP systems
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Project, Word and PowerPoint skills
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.