Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBA&D) is a leader in energetic system solutions offered to aerospace and defense customers for a wide array of applications. EBA&D products & capabilities set the U.S. standard and are highly sought after in the international community.
EBA&D seeks an accomplished professional for the position of Proposal Development Engineer, reporting to the Manager, Proposal Development. The position will be located in Moorpark, CA.
The Proposal Development Engineer is responsible for the coordination of proposals in support of new business activity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Principal duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Lead multi-discipline teams in the preparation of complex proposals
• Coordinate proposal activities including review of RFP requirements and flow-down to team. Create schedules, track actions, and organize review meetings
• Work with Program Manager/Director on proposal strategy and pricing recommendations
• Responsible for preparing proposal documentation, cost estimates, and pricing recommendations to management
• Maintain accurate proposal database and records
• Continuous improvements activities
• BS Degree in Engineering or Business is required.
• 5+ years of experience in engineering or project management
• Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills required
• Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Aerospace and Defense Industry experience including working knowledge of company product lines
• 3-5 years of experience in cost estimating is preferred
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBAD) is an EO Employer -M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.