Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company (EBA&D) is a leader in energetic system solutions offered to aerospace and defense customers for a wide array of applications. EBA&D products & capabilities set the U.S. Standard and are highly sought after in the international community.
EBAD seeks a Senior Maintenance Mechanic position for its Graham, Kentucky facility.
- Must be familiar with and be able to troubleshoot & repair electrical, hydraulics,pneumatics, electronics, and boiler/plumbing, refrigeration experience desired.
- Perform welding/torch, pipe bending & fitting
- Decision making responsibilities
- Maintain accurate records both written and electronically
- Must possess High School or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years of demonstrated work experiences
- Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics and instructions
- Communicate effectively (both oral and written)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience with programmable hardware and associated software (Allen-Bradley preferred)
- Experience with analogue instrumentation and Servo/PC based motion control systems
- Ability to mechanically disassemble/re-assemble parts, rebuild/replace motors, pumps, etc.
- Proficient with hand and machine shop tools
- Compliance with operational and safety standards
Ensign-Bickford Aerospace & Defense Company is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.